cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed 4 accounts today left with 1.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closed 4 accounts today left with 1.

@Anonymous wrote:

I love Capital One which most people don't. They there my first credit card ever then I burned them in my BK. They gave me second chance with $10,000 CL and 14.49% APR. I am not worried about .50% difference between Double and QS. Sallie Mae is a good card but again Capital one always treated me good so I it's payback time lol. All others APR was 22.99% which was a rip off.

thats all that matters!

Message 11 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I love Capital One which most people don't. They there my first credit card ever then I burned them in my BK. They gave me second chance with $10,000 CL and 14.49% APR. I am not worried about .50% difference between Double and QS. Sallie Mae is a good card but again Capital one always treated me good so I it's payback time lol. All others APR was 22.99% which was a rip off.

Well..

I guess if you don't care about maximizing rewards..

Message 12 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well..

You are correct. I am more worried about my APR, They never gave me $300 CL, High APR, and annual fee card like they give to others.

Message 13 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well..

You are correct. I am more worried about my APR, They never gave me $300 CL, High APR, and annual fee card like they give to others.

Just out of curiosity...Yours is a WMC. Did you PC it from a Platinum Prestige?

Message 14 of 142
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Good for you. Enjoy the simplicity. Quicksilver is a great all purpose card IMO. If you dont want to chase maximum rewards all the time don't. Its your choice! Enjoy Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

app spree coming up? Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

image.jpg

Message 17 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well..

Just out of curiosity...Yours is a WMC. Did you PC it from a Platinum Prestige?

This account was originally HSBC with $2750 CL. When it came over to Capital one they gave me green cash (something like that) and increased my CL. I called EO to get WMC QS.

Message 18 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

app spree coming up? Smiley Wink

Doubt it.

Message 19 of 142
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm going to be a stick in the mud and say I do not agree with this.  

I'm not seeing cards with AFs or required usage. You closed high balance cards that would have allowed for high spending (vacations, unexpected bills, etc...) without affecting your FICO too much. You also dramatically changed you debt to equity ratio even if you only spend $2,000 a month. Just SD cards in the future or move balances to one card (if possible) to reduce the number of accounts. 

Just my .02

Message 20 of 142
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.