cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed Cap1 QS1 after call to EO. FEELS GOOD!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closed Cap1 QS1 after call to EO. FEELS GOOD!!!

It feels great to have closed my Cap1. I have asked for a PC 2 times and even called the EO number asking to PC from a QuickSilver1 to a QuickSilver... No go... I will not pay the AF plus the $5 monthly fee to have that $2k CL anymore. ESPECIALLY after finding out a closed account wont hurt your AAoA. Now I have zero AF cards.  They could not care less. They closed it in a hurry. Decade old relationship gone.  Good for me.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closed Cap1 QS1 after call to EO. FEELS GOOD!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

It feels great to have closed my Cap1. I have asked for a PC 2 times and even called the EO number asking to PC from a QuickSilver1 to a QuickSilver... No go... I will not pay the AF plus the $5 monthly fee to have that $2k CL anymore. ESPECIALLY after finding out a closed account wont hurt your AAoA. Now I have zero AF cards.  They could not care less. They closed it in a hurry. Decade old relationship gone.  Good for me.

You had a $5/mo fee?

Message 2 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You had a $5/mo fee?

Guessing an old orchard type of card pc'ed to a qs one is my guess

Message 3 of 24
Pway
Valued Contributor

Nixon I agree.  A $5 monthly fee.  I have the QS1 and I do not pay a monthly fee, I just pay the anual fee that is charged to my account.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes i have a $5 monthly membership fee.

No, it was always a Cap1 card. Was a Platinum up until December when I PC it to a QS... Never have an "orchard" type card.
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No, it was always a Cap1 card. Was a Platinum up until December when I PC it to a QS... Never have an "orchard" type card.

How old was it?

Message 6 of 24
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If it was already a QS why would you need a PC?

I did the same thing - PC from Plat to QS - and I have neither a monthly fee nor an AF. Hmph.

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only remember the $5 fee in the last year. Card was opened in 2005
Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is 2 QuickSilver. The QS1 has the AF where the QS is AF free.
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well congratulations on closing that money pit.

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.