Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed Credit One, AF was comin up!

tag
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Re: Closed Credit One, AF was comin up!

Went ahead and closed my capital one platinum, closing the quicksilver 1 next week when I pay the balance off.

No CLI offer, no APR reduction no switching to non AF version.  Lovely Cap1.

I know I could of let it close on its own but I dont want fifty bajillion cards active at once, now that the credits better I need to ween out the useless stuff =/ 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@japakar wrote:

Went ahead and closed my capital one platinum, closing the quicksilver 1 next week when I pay the balance off.

No CLI offer, no APR reduction no switching to non AF version.  Lovely Cap1.

I know I could of let it close on its own but I dont want fifty bajillion cards active at once, now that the credits better I need to ween out the useless stuff =/ 

Aren't they just lovely?

It's like beating your head against a cement wall with them sometimes. Smiley Indifferent

Message 12 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Good for you!!! Smiley Happy
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  I think Barclays or Amex will be my next app after I am out of the garden in 2016.

Message 14 of 15
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Had to add to my post, CreditOne sent me an email today, I think its supposed to look good? Smiley Tongue  Never received a come back to us email before.  Its the exact same thing as it was before.  It neglects to mention if I come back they will charge me the AF fees as well in the little area that lists the perks.

"

Kirk,
 Come back today and get:

• 1% back on gas purchases
  • Automatic credit line increase
    reviews every six months
  • Free online monthly credit
    score tracking included*
 Reopen your account today.

Call 1-877-825-3242
Offer Expires: 04/22/15"
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.