Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed First Premier Yippee!!

tag
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Re: Closed First Premier Yippee!!

Thanks so much for the advice. I will take it and run with it. I will do that and see where it takes me. Thanks again

Credit conscience!
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@michaels88369 wrote:

Thanks so much for the advice. I will take it and run with it. I will do that and see where it takes me. Thanks again

hey michals88369,

Im right behind you, FP gotta go...I was with them since 07, and still at $500 CL. I dont think it's right to charge us for cli with a good payment history Smiley Sad

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  FP's been on my list of credit cards to avoid and I'm so glad I never had to deal with them myself.

Message 13 of 14
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@michaels88369 wrote:

hey michals88369,

Im right behind you, FP gotta go...I was with them since 07, and still at $500 CL. I dont think it's right to charge us for cli with a good payment history Smiley Sad

Charging for a CLI is in the terms.   Some pay 50% some pay 25%.   IMO, this is the worst.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.