Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed First Premier

tag
favre_2_free
New Contributor

Re: Closed First Premier

I just CLOSED mine today!!!! I got a new Air Tran Barclays Visa last week with a $4500 CL, with the intent to end my 8 Year relationship with First Premier.  It was my 2nd oldest revolving account.  They asked why I wanted to close the account, even though I had just paid my annual fee a few months ago.  I told them I was tired of paying the $6 a month fee, and the JackWagon's didn't even try to keep me.  The guy just said.....Ok, It's closed!

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Message 21 of 26
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

Have you recieved the Barclay's Card yet? I just did a recon yesterday and was approved for $2500.00..... Whats you AF if any? And interest rate if you dont mind me asking? My TU score was 676 when they pulled it.

Credit conscience!
Message 22 of 26
favre_2_free
New Contributor

Just came yesterday....No AF, but rate is like 24.99%...which doesn't bother me because I'm done carrying balances over, and if I do, I have cards with better rates.

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
Message 23 of 26
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

i have no AF either, just called. 0% balance transfer interest rate but 3% transaction fee. interest rate on account on purchases is 18.24%. and im also dont with carrying balances after i do the transfer tomorrow and close First Premier and most likely my Capital One card too.

Credit conscience!
Message 24 of 26
favre_2_free
New Contributor

I did a balance tranfer too with the same options....it costed me liek $70 to move $2300 over....but it's better than what I was paying at Cap 1

Message 25 of 26
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

The CSR named Marge called me today asking if I wanted to do a balance transfer and I said yes I was interested. She said what account(s) did I want to pay off that had higher interest rates, I said I wanted to pay off Capital One w/balance of $645 with 1000 limit. Also FPbank at $345 limit of 450. Also said I was interested in Aqua Finance pay off but didn't have enough available credit since it was only 2500. She said give me a second and she came back and gave me a CLI to $4500. I said thanks so much and paid $500 on Aqua Finance still balance of 3100 tho.. Their interest rate is lower than Barclay's.. Transferred over only $1500 and paid off 2 accounts in the process. I love this card already. My purchase APR is 18.24% and 0% balance transfer interest for 6 months but 3% transfer fee. How many people have this card? Its the Barclay's Air Tran Visa Platinum?

Credit conscience!
Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.