Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed First Premier !!

tag
jrrsmith18
Contributor

Closed First Premier !!

So today I decided to close first premier, in a few days it's 12th statement was about to generate so figured I should do it today so it would report closed and no balance. When I spoke to the rep they were trying to keep me a member by waiving the annual fee to which I declined. Now here is where it gets funny, she then decides to "school" me on credit using her source..... myFico!! Kept reiterating how account longevity is very important blah blah blah. And that if you don't use a card a particular month then they might won't report to the bureaus unlike FP which will reports always and to all three. I wonder where she read that on myFico? lol

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closed First Premier !!

@jrrsmith18 wrote:

So today I decided to close first premier, in a few days it's 12th statement was about to generate so figured I should do it today so it would report closed and no balance. When I spoke to the rep they were trying to keep me a member by waiving the annual fee to which I declined. Now here is where it gets funny, she then decides to "school" me on credit using her source..... myFico!! Kept reiterating how account longevity is very important blah blah blah. And that if you don't use a card a particular month then they might won't report to the bureaus unlike FP which will reports always and to all three. I wonder where she read that on myFico? lol

Congratulations! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
taxi818
Super Contributor

Congrats on the closure. some reason. i got a 700 pre approval today from first premier. can't beleive it.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome congrats
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

it did what it was intended for and it is now time for you to move on to better things.. Good job!!

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll definitely be cutting mine asap
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I'll definitely be cutting mine asap

There's no time like the present.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.