Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed at Banks Request

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closed at Banks Request

I can't say for certain whether automated scoring systems will evaluate the reason statement for purposes of scoring. Manual reviewers may lift an eyebrow when they see it though.

Crypto currency has been a favorite of unscrupulous individuals in their extra legal labors. From money laundering, to manufactured spending, to theft, and more. Because of this, and other reasons, the exchanges like Coinbase highly recommend you check with your financial institution FIRST before using accounts in connection with crypto currency.

In most cases it's so that people can get their money out of the exchange. Though it's also to ensure you're not screwed by funding them either. Keep this in mind in conjunction with your other accounts.
Message 21 of 23
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

A while back I tried to buy some bitcoins from Coinbase (kim jong un asked me to get him some badly needed missile parts to bypass sanctions and bitcoin was the best way to pay) and it didn't go through, but I didn't get AA.   I had tried with Cap One and I think CSR.   Never did find out where it was blocked.

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

We might laugh at this, but there's strong evidence the DPRK and Kim Jong Un are in the Bitcoin market.  There was some genuine concern that both have profited well from the recent price variations.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.