Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing BBuyRewardZone Right After Opening

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closing BBuyRewardZone Right After Opening

The platinum has nice limits. If your luv button is like mine when you click on it the next page says "sorry we are not accepting credit limit increase requests at this time. Thank You". Click the button and see what happens but if it gives you a form to fill out I wouldnt unless you dont mind another inquiry.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, that's a good point, maybe I will hold off for awhile. I gave them my house payment, where I worked and how much I was making.

Message 12 of 16
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

Hmmm, do you really want to rock this boat? Smiley Wink

Did you have to give a lot of financial info when you applied? If not, you might just want to use it a lot at first, build up a good history, and hit it in six months.

But then, I'm chicken. Smiley Very Happy

201i68D81D6936539D65

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I became eligible for BBRZ platinum card a week after I got my $100 gold card (bummer, right?), but I'll probably be closing my account tomorrow after 5 months of suffering (wish best buy sold potato chips to justify my CL). I'm not sure platinum card has decent limits though, I know somebody that has one with $100 CL.

Message 14 of 16
Pushto700
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

As far as I know, HSBC is on a CLI Freeze... the talk is hopefully before xmas they will release this and start giving some love

Unsure as a whole. I have an Orchard in which I got in Nov of 09 (w/a ridiculous AF) and I recieved a 200 bump from 300 to 500 (without requesting) last month. They just sent an email informing me of such. I don't think it's a "freeze" per se, it probably is more likely a cust initiated block at CLI requests.  

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Becuase I closed it so soon, I have no info on any of my CRA reports.... Well other then the inquiry. ;-(hehe

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.