Re: Closing Chase Sapphire

Congrats!
Message 11 of 12
sunkissed
Established Contributor

Re: Closing Chase Sapphire

@Anonymous wrote:

@ecxpa wrote:

Are you sure they said they would transfer all but 5K or all but $500.   I have heard of them requiring you to leave 500 on a card when closing but never 5K.  I just closed my Slate and Amazon Visa and they transferred the entire amounts to my Chase Sapphire

Yes, it is all but five thousand, according to the email reply.

I found this number on the backdoor page, is this the right number to call to ask for transferring credit limits?

888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst - Recons)

Thanks!

EDIT: I called regardless, can't believe they're actually in office today ... and the credit analyst allowed me to transfer the entire limit of my chase sapphire preferred over to british air. Wonderful!

Cool beans! Smiley Very Happy

NFCU Flagship $32K | NFCU Cashrewards $42K | Discover IT $39K | SECU Visa $20K | Chase SW $24k | CSR $15K | Chase Bonvoy $11.5K | Chase Freedom $11.5K | Chase Amazon Visa 8.5K | AMEX Bonvoy $18.1K | AMEX Hilton Surpass $15K | AMEX Hilton Aspire $24.4K | AMEX Gold | Aviator Red $16K | Uber Visa 10k | Citi TY Premier $24.6K | BoA Premium Rewards 35k | BoA Cash Rewards Visa $31.5k | BoA Cash Rewards MC $23k | US Bank Cash+ $10k | USAA AMEX $6K | Cap1QS $11K | BJs MC $27.6K | Walmart MC $5.1K | Loft MC $25,000 | Macy’s Store/Amex $20K/$1K | BR Visa $10K | JCP $1K | VS $3.2K | Home Depot $5K | Lowes $8.5K | Target $14.5k
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.