Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing First Premier Bank card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closing First Premier Bank card

Stay on top of it... Even with it being closed, I can still log in and see the details... Make sure they don't hit you with any fees, because they like to charge that last fee just to jack with you.

I'm sure I'll have to call them after the last statement cuts because of that...
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you I still have balances but I get a bonus next month and I'll pay them off. Never had problems with them until I try and close they are viscous
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just closed my First Premier Bank Card today.  After politly listening to them go through their speil 3 times, after telling them no three time I blew a gasket, turns out I should have done that right away took about two seconds to close it out then.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do they send you any paperwork showing that they are closing the account or sending any emails, so you have it in writing? I am wanting to close it. I don't know if they're open Sundays so will probably have to wait till next week.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.