Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing and AA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closing and AA

been gardening and haven't signed on in awhile but I wanted to ask before I close some rebuilding cards with high fees and a few store cards I do not want to use anymore.....

will closing several cards in the same month or two cause AA to sensitive lenders (I have a Chase and Barclay card).  I'm not closing their cards just other ones.  I didn't know if closing too many in a short span looked risky or some weird kind of fraud to them.  

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Closing and AA

@Anonymous wrote:

been gardening and haven't signed on in awhile but I wanted to ask before I close some rebuilding cards with high fees and a few store cards I do not want to use anymore.....

will closing several cards in the same month or two cause AA to sensitive lenders (I have a Chase and Barclay card).  I'm not closing their cards just other ones.  I didn't know if closing too many in a short span looked risky or some weird kind of fraud to them.  

No, you'll be fine.  People close cards all the time

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.