Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing my Belk account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Closing my Belk account

Hi slick_4u,

I've split your post off to start a new thread on the Credit Card boards. It becomes very confusing when different subjects are brought up in the same thread. It's just as easy to begin a brand new thread of your own. All I've changed is the title. If you want to change it to something else just clock on "Options" and then "Edit Message".

MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

I just want to ask a question because im new to credit. Im planning to close a store card from belk. I have a $650 CL but i dont think im planning to use it in the future. My sister offered me from NC and im in CA so there is no Belk stores her but she said i can shop online. The thing is if i close this account will it hurt my credit score? I opened it recently..January 25. I have Amazon store card just opened February 5 it has 400 CL, and my first credit card the Cap one with $300 CL and its 4 months old. So what should I do?? I have $1350 totals of credit limit revolving so if i close the belk card it will drop to $700. I need some advice please. Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Closing my Belk account

Locking the thread. The same question is asked here: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/ESTABLISHING-CREDIT/td-p/1203761

Please don't post across multiple boards.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.