Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Co applicant

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Co applicant

how much of a difference can a good co applicant make to a credit card company when applying? Can you still go apply if you already have a card? For example, I have a discover it card. If I wanted to help someone could I co apply with them since I already have the card? Just wondering about how this works. Thanks for all your imput! Which banks may this work best with?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Co applicant

To be honest, the only bank that I've heard even allows co applicants is Discover.  None that I've applied for has any option to add a co applicant

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

To be honest, the only bank that ivexheard eve allows co applicants is Discover.  None that I've applied for has any option to add a co applicant

Synchrony too on certain cards.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

To be honest, the only bank that ivexheard eve allows co applicants is Discover.  None that I've applied for has any option to add a co applicant

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Didn't know that. Thanks for the info!

Also World's Foremost Bank. Smiley Happy

AKA Cabela's Visa.

Message 5 of 6
northface28
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

how much of a difference can a good co applicant make to a credit card company when applying? Can you still go apply if you already have a card? For example, I have a discover it card. If I wanted to help someone could I co apply with them since I already have the card? Just wondering about how this works. Thanks for all your imput! Which banks may this work best with?

You could with Discover if the other applicant cannot obtain the card on their own. 

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.