Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coastal Federal Credit Union

tag
dursty87
Established Contributor

Coastal Federal Credit Union

So I just moved to North Carolina and was looking on the web for a local CU. I currently do all of my banking with Navy Federal but am looking to also have a relationship locally.

Anyways, it led me to their credit cards, go figure, and I thought this card was pretty interesting
https://www.coastal24.com/visa/big-ticket-card.html
Can't complain about 0% APR for 6 months for purchases and BT over $600. There's no BT fee and you can utilize this for the life of the card. Definitely something I am itching to app for but will probably wait til Jan as it seems they pull EQ and I have quite a few inqs dropping off from car shopping 2 years ago.

Does anyone bank here or have any of their credit products?

It doesn't look like you have to live in NC to join as there is an option to join an organization with an $18 donation. Anyone have any info?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Coastal Federal Credit Union

bump

sounds like an interesting card

Message 2 of 4
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Message 3 of 4
dursty87
Established Contributor

Thanks for the info.... I did a quick search and didn't turn up anything...at least I thougjt Smiley Wink. Anyways, I'm going to stop by a branch right up the road and inquire about eligibility and what credit requirements they are looking for. Hopefully the SL will be decent for when one wants to make a big purchase every now and again. We shall see... I will keep the post updated when I get more info.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.