Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cold Water Creek MasterCard Pop Up

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Cold Water Creek MasterCard Pop Up

I didnt accept this offer but I got an email about the cold water creek mastercard and it lured me to the site for a second. I thought they no longer were issusing this card, but its available for applications and also for SCT. Card also comes in a World MasterCard version.

Just thought I'd share for anyone interested in that card. 

image1.jpg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cold Water Creek MasterCard Pop Up

@ddemari wrote:

I didnt accept this offer but I got an email about the cold water creek mastercard and it lured me to the site for a second. I thought they no longer were issusing this card, but its available for applications and also for SCT. Card also comes in a World MasterCard version.

Smart move Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 7
ddemari
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

Smart move Smiley Tongue

Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 7
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

It's pretty funny... I can generate a SCT popup for pretty much any of the comenity cards but after their slick move last year I'm over it. They'd have to come at me with something pretty amazing to tempt me to app them again!

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Post war landmine.
Message 5 of 7
14Fiesta
Established Contributor

Didn't Coldwater Creek declare bankruptcy and close all their stores a few years ago?

EX FICO (AMEX): 728 (4/29/17) | TU FICO (Discover): 737 (4/7/17) | EQ FICO (Citi): 746 (3/28/17)
Message 6 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Ah yes, the classic jack-in-the-box fun stuff as always, that is until the hammer drops from out of the blue.

original.png

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.