Frequent Contributor
Jarnog

Re: Coldwater Creek M/C (Comenity) Resulted in HP!

Just wanted to give a small update.  I called various numbers and someone finally told me that it looked like I keyed in my last 4 incorrectly.  Which is what probably caused the 7-10 day message.  She tried to rectify the situation but her system wasn't letting her do the update.  She only asked me for the last 4 so no other full ssn fear of a random app.  She did state that I could basically "cold app", which I declined.  I don't know if anyone has one, or knows one, but according to her it's a matter of waiting for the info in the snail mail.  I asked if I could be transferred to the department that handles sending out that snail mail, but she said they don't have a number or phone number for transfer.

No alert yet on the various monitoring services I am part of, so that's ok, for now.

But I looked up backdoor numbers for Comenity and all I got was the fraud department LOL.  Anyone have a good working number or link to it?

thanks!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}