cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection fallen off Experian,ready to app.Which cc for EXPERIAN?

tag
racer-x
Valued Contributor

Re: Collection fallen off Experian,ready to app.Which cc for EXPERIAN?

Usaa is EQ. For whatever reason, most CU's pull EQ
Message 11 of 19
Axa
New Contributor

@MountainHiker wrote:
Wonder if USAA pulls experian?

You're welcome.

USAA pulls Equifax only.

TU 759, EX 744, EQ 779
Current Focus: Gardening indefinitely
Goals: 800 Club, pay off auto loan in 2 years
Message 12 of 19
mic003
Established Member

1+ most CU's pull EQ
Message 13 of 19
coachmiff
Regular Contributor

chase and us bank for me in upstate NY--congrats!

Navy Siggy Cash Rewards 25K , Navy plat visa 25k,navy go 25k, Navy Check 15K, , USAA Am Exp 18K, USAA MC Rate Advantage 18K, Discover IT 18.5K, PayPal Extras MC 7.5K, Chase Military Star MC 2.5K, Military Star 8.05k, Wallmart discover 7.5k, Amex bce 25k,Boa cash rewards25k, southwest chase 4k, nasa cr 30k,nasa rew 5k,barc rewards 25k=279k+ scores 750 across the board
Message 14 of 19
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Pretty sure BOA and Amex pull EXP in Tx.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 15 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Best way to figure it out is to use whogavemecredit.com.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 16 of 19
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Or the credit pulls database at creditboards -- or both; I use both.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 17 of 19
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

@MountainHiker wrote:

@ObeyJohnny12 wrote:
Btw congrats on the collection falling off!

Thank you everyone really want to get this right.

Thank you ObeyJohnny. Really is a BIG deal to have a clean report.7 years is a long time to work with negatives on my file. I wonder if CitiBank pulls Experian?

MountainHiker,  I am in EXACTLY the same boat.  Literally. 

I just got the very last baddie ejected by Equifax from my report and the other two bureaus are crystal clean.  Plus I just paid off all my accounts (left a small balance on one of less than 5%).

Right now I am pouring over the forums and reading the fine print on the cards I am interested in and which are suggested to me by the wiser folks here. 

I have very few inquires as well and if you look in my siggy, you will see I am also an AU on some other cards so that will probably help as well.

What I have come up with for my situation is a three prong attack plan of:

Discover IT (Since they are being generous and I am already on a Disc account as an AU)

Chase Freedom (I bank there) for the rewards

Amex Premeire Gold (I can use it to buy fuel for the planes I fly which I get reimbursed right away for from my client)

If approved for Amex Prem Gold, app right away for BCP

Garden for 6 months to a year.

Research my options while in the garden.

I don't want to go crazy and blow my inq up but I do want to do them all at once.  I am even toying with the idea of a multi browser window app process but I dunno.

A LOT of the prime cards seem to rely on Equifax from what I can see.  ALL of them can and will pull from other bureaus for whatever reasons they feel though, so don't get too fixated on expecting them to pull where you think.  

I chose reasonable cards for the first round and the BCP app is in there only if I get Instant Amex Prem Gold approval, otherwise I think I will go for BCE.

I am still trying to figure out if I app for BCP and don't make it will AMex consider me for the BCE under the same pull?  I might just call them and ask the horse itself. Smiley Happy

I hope this helps.  

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 18 of 19
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

@Pilotdude wrote:

@MountainHiker wrote:

@ObeyJohnny12 wrote:
Btw congrats on the collection falling off!

Thank you everyone really want to get this right.

Thank you ObeyJohnny. Really is a BIG deal to have a clean report.7 years is a long time to work with negatives on my file. I wonder if CitiBank pulls Experian?

MountainHiker,  I am in EXACTLY the same boat.  Literally. 

I just got the very last baddie ejected by Equifax from my report and the other two bureaus are crystal clean.  Plus I just paid off all my accounts (left a small balance on one of less than 5%).

Right now I am pouring over the forums and reading the fine print on the cards I am interested in and which are suggested to me by the wiser folks here. 

I have very few inquires as well and if you look in my siggy, you will see I am also an AU on some other cards so that will probably help as well.

What I have come up with for my situation is a three prong attack plan of:

Discover IT (Since they are being generous and I am already on a Disc account as an AU)

Chase Freedom (I bank there) for the rewards

Amex Premeire Gold (I can use it to buy fuel for the planes I fly which I get reimbursed right away for from my client)

If approved for Amex Prem Gold, app right away for BCP

Garden for 6 months to a year.

Research my options while in the garden.

I don't want to go crazy and blow my inq up but I do want to do them all at once.  I am even toying with the idea of a multi browser window app process but I dunno.

A LOT of the prime cards seem to rely on Equifax from what I can see.  ALL of them can and will pull from other bureaus for whatever reasons they feel though, so don't get too fixated on expecting them to pull where you think.  

I chose reasonable cards for the first round and the BCP app is in there only if I get Instant Amex Prem Gold approval, otherwise I think I will go for BCE.

I am still trying to figure out if I app for BCP and don't make it will AMex consider me for the BCE under the same pull?  I might just call them and ask the horse itself. Smiley Happy

I hope this helps.  

Really like your strategy for building credit its well thought out.I can't give you a good answer as to the workability of using duel browsers when apping. Have never tried it myself but I've heard good and bad opinions about the outcome with several people having enjoyed success with that method. Being a pilot catering to the needs of private clients probably does require having a few cards with sizable limits, what with petrol being so expensive not to mention the other services requested(food,alcohol,ground transportation ect). I'm using my cards for only personal expenditures so a combined amount of $50k is more than enough.Five good cards would be excellent with one of them having a substantial limit.   When are you going to begin your first app attempt?

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.