cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combine limits of Navy Federal NavCheck and Credit Card?

tag
brianjb
Contributor

Combine limits of Navy Federal NavCheck and Credit Card?

Hi everyone,

is it possible to combine the limits of the NavCheck into the credit card?  Or move it over?  I have a $10K credit card, and $15K navcheck.  I want to combine it into a $25k card.  Or maybe do a $23K card, and keep just $2k in navcheck.

AMEX TrueEarnings 10K | AMEX BCE 10K | AMEX Hilton Honors 10K | AMEX Hilton Surpass 2K | Bank of America 1-2-3 2K | Barclay Card 2K | Chase Southwest Premier Visa 6K | Chase Marriott Premier Visa 9K | Discover IT Card 1.5K | Merrick Bank 1.4K | Navy Federal Credit Union Visa 10K | Navy Federal Credit Union navCheck 15K | USAA Rewards 7K |+ tons of store cards (GE furniture, Amazon, Lowes, Home Depot, etc)
Total amount of available credit $100K
Scores (as of December 2013) Equifax 714 | Experian 714 | Transunion 727
Short term goal is score 750+ across the board
Long term goal is to have all scores close to 800 or 800+
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

Re: Combine limits of Navy Federal NavCheck and Credit Card?

99.9999% it won't happen
Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Combine limits of Navy Federal NavCheck and Credit Card?

@brianjb wrote:

Hi everyone,

is it possible to combine the limits of the NavCheck into the credit card?  Or move it over?  I have a $10K credit card, and $15K navcheck.  I want to combine it into a $25k card.  Or maybe do a $23K card, and keep just $2k in navcheck.

No, these are separate departments within navy 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.