Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining personal & business cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Combining personal & business cards

So now that I have 2 Amex cards, is there a way to have them with the same sign in as my personal cards. I tried it wouldn’t let wondering if I’m doing something wrong?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Combining personal & business cards

Not sure with amex, I'd call and ask. You can use 1 login with Chase to see all personal and business accounts.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can. I have my Business Gold linked with my personal cards. Just chat with a representative and they should be able to get it done. 

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I have one personal and three biz amex. all in same online account.

I think when you activate a new card online, you can do it from your account.

If you make them seperate, you can just call them up or possible chat to get them connected.

Message 4 of 6
mkhan1093
Established Contributor

When I got the BGR, I tried to add it to my existing account at the time of approval and they said it couldn't be done. So I made a second account for it temporarily and then just chatted with them online a few minutes later and they moved it to my first account. They also deleted the temporary one I made.

Message 5 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:
So now that I have 2 Amex cards, is there a way to have them with the same sign in as my personal cards. I tried it wouldn’t let wondering if I’m doing something wrong?

Yes absolutely, I have all my Amex cards -- personal and business -- showing up on the same log in.

You go to Account Services > Card Management > Register a New Card

And add it.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.