Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Balance Transfer Button

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Balance Transfer Button

Just noticed today in my Total Rewards Visa Signature and Good Sam Visa Signature Accounts that under "my account" information is now a balance transfer section with a balance transfer button. Currently both of mine say there are no balance transfers available at this time, but to check back later.

This is interesting as just two days ago when I was in the accounts this button and balance transfer tab was not there. Just fyi. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Comenity Balance Transfer Button

Not exactly sure which one's but it's been posted before that some of Comenity's Bankcards do offer BT's but haven't seen any on mine yet.

Thanks for confirmation to the TR Visa though.

Message 2 of 10
ddemari
Super Contributor

Right before my farmers visa signature card was closed I saw that option under profile. It said no offers available currently lol
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Not exactly sure which one's but it's been posted before that some of Comenity's Bankcards do offer BT's but haven't seen any on mine yet.

Thanks for confirmation to the TR Visa though.

Thanks, CM7. The balance transfer button feature is something new. There have always been balance transfer options on Total Rewards Visa, but they are sporadic and you had to call in. They were not always available, and never online.

Now we have the button and special section listed in our accounts as a new feature, though.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

image.jpg

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

image.jpg

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

In July i used balance transfer with my sportsmans guide. 3% fee 12 months. Almost paid off.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually you get the offer in the mail and do the code but if it shows up in your regular online poking then great I just hope they don't not get spook like Barclays if you use it for transfers only and not purchases
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just noticed today in my Total Rewards Visa Signature and Good Sam Visa Signature Accounts that under "my account" information is now a balance transfer section with a balance transfer button. Currently both of mine say there are no balance transfers available at this time, but to check back later.

This is interesting as just two days ago when I was in the accounts this button and balance transfer tab was not there. Just fyi. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Yes, they offered to me last year. I took it since they gave me 0% APR for 12 months  and no balance transfer fee. I guess they send this promotion to some customers Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, they have offered balance transfers in the past- used to be a banner or mail offer, or you would call in.

They have reconfigured their online interface - that is the reason I was posting, to let others know. Now there is a section that was not there previously. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.