cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI, Customer Service, and help!

tag
IgnatiusReilly
Regular Contributor

Comenity CLI, Customer Service, and help!

It has been a while since my last  Sportsman's Visa cli,   I am at 12.4k with them.  Every few months or so, I will put some spend on the card, between 1 to 3k.  Always PIF.  I went to ask for a cli and stopped because I had heard it was now a hard pull.  There was nothing indicating a hp on the website but I called customer service and a very nice woman told me it was a soft pull.  At the risk of seeming neurotic, what sayeth the Board?  

A bump would be nice, but not worth a hp.  Thanks for the advice in advance.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI, Customer Service, and help!

Hopefully someone will chime in for you. I just know how the store cards work, not their Majors. They won't issue me any majors due to my BK right now. Comenity has been so weird as of late, so Ill let a few others with their major cards assist you better.
Message 2 of 6
IgnatiusReilly
Regular Contributor

Thanks, Pizza!  How have you been?  Haven't been here much, life and such, but working on my clis and prepping to get the Ritz Visa so I have returned like a bad rash.  Man, your total credit has gone up!  Congrats on that!!

Message 3 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@IgnatiusReilly wrote:

Thanks, Pizza!  How have you been?  Haven't been here much, life and such, but working on my clis and prepping to get the Ritz Visa so I have returned like a bad rash.  Man, your total credit has gone up!  Congrats on that!!

Im doing well, thank you! Same here..I may go periods where i dont post much, but then like today Im posting everywhere, lol. I get the whole "life" thing too, lol... I hope you get the Ritz, if I remember ok, that was a goal card for you to get?? And, yes....my Total credit tends to go up, then down, then up again due to closing cards, and then getting CLI's on existing cards, LOL... Thanks..Good to see you around, and hopefully in the approvals with a Ritz card! Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Hopefully someone will chime in for you. I just know how the store cards work, not their Majors. They won't issue me any majors due to my BK right now. Comenity has been so weird as of late, so Ill let a few others with their major cards assist you better.

+1 on the weird as of late. I've read a lot recently of some strange actions by them, which would make me careful to assume anything with them for the time being.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

So far I've been asking for cli's every 4-6 months and it is NOT an hp.  That is on both Total Rewards Visa and Sportsman.  Woman Very Happy

Not weird Pizza, a big pain in the butt!lol

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.