Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI - HP Now?

tag
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Comenity CLI - HP Now?

I'm kind of wondering if the box appears if you aren't due a CLI yet?
Message 11 of 19
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:
I'm kind of wondering if the box appears if you aren't due a CLI yet?

Been a few months since I have seen them do a SP Account reviews on my on any CRA..  Seems like things might be changing with them, although obviously some people are getting CLI's still as can be seen in approvals section with large limits already.

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I requested a CLI on my 31 day old jcrew card about 1/2 hour ago - no checkbox for me.  I've got alerts turned on and haven't seen any for a HP yet so I'm still assuming it's a SP unless I find out otherwise.

Message 13 of 19
Ron1
Super Contributor

I got that HP box last night for my Toyota Rewards Visa. I didn't go for it. I thought it was only for that card. I never got that before. It must be new.

Ron.
Message 14 of 19
bldmt
Regular Contributor

If the box is not there would it be a soft pull?

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

It's not brand new. There have been reports of it for awhile on various Comenity cards. They are not exclusively 100% SP anymore.

+1

Message 16 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Call the automated phone system... I have only had 1 account say over the automated system they wanted permission to pull credit but at one point all my Comenity accounts had the button online.

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overstock did a sp And a hp the same day in June for a cli - and declined an increase. I still haven't gotten them to remove the Hp nor have I gotten an increase since. It makes NO sense. I haven't had issues with any other comenity account. Wayfair just approved me for $6k with a $400 bump after I set up the account.  I constantly get pop ups for other cards but overstock remains a mystery.

I have said it before - comenity is very confusing!

Message 18 of 19
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

That's how my orbitz
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.