Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI?

tag
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Comenity CLI?

I recently was approved for the Virgin America Visa with a $11k SL. At the bottom of the page there is a message stating if I want more purchasing power. When I click it, it asks for my annual income for a CLI request. My questions are:

- Will this be a hard pull? (I know it cannot be known with certainty but I'm asking based on others' experiences)

- Does Comenity allow CLIs on new accounts?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity CLI?

@jace8602 wrote:

I recently was approved for the Virgin America Visa with a $11k SL. At the bottom of the page there is a message stating if I want more purchasing power. When I click it, it asks for my annual income for a CLI request. My questions are:

- Will this be a hard pull? (I know it cannot be known with certainty but I'm asking based on others' experiences)

It will be a SP but for the VA card, you need to wait until your 7th statement cuts before they will give you a CLI.

Message 2 of 3
jacetx
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI?

@Anonymous wrote:

@jace8602 wrote:

It will be a SP but for the VA card, you need to wait until your 7th statement cuts before they will give you a CLI.

Thanks for the response. I was wondering why it was there. I read somewhere that in some Comenity cards the CLI box would disappear whenever not eligible for a CLI. Regardless, I'm happy with the SL, just the odd number bugs my OCDness a little bit Smiley Embarassed

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.