Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity CLI?

Any experience on getting CLI's with this lender? I have Gamestop and Overstock. Can't get CLI on gamestop which i've have maybe 4 months and used a few times. On the other hand.... i've had overstock the same amount of time and asked for an increase and got one, and never used the card.. LOL?

Any experiences. I know its only been 4 months, just confused on why the card I do use doesnt get the increase lol

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity CLI?

Well you said used a few times. How heavy is the usage?

My BJs card from comenity is about a year old and ive only gotten one CLI. But I only charge and pay like 200 a month on it, so I can see why they feel my limit is enough and it is enough for me.
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard Overstock in general is good for relatively high limits, I'm more inclined to think it's the exception not the rule within Comenity. Is the Gamestop a SP? If so just keep trying until you get some love, if not don't waste a HP on a store card, and just go get something else.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hit love button on both. Overstock went up but not gamestop. Never used Overstock yet "_"
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's no rhyme or reason on how they do CLI's. I would think that like any other lender they want to see usage, probably even more so.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im assuming the luv button is not as nice as it was befor? too many people hitting it to get a high CLI but dont really use the card?

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not sure. Letter said they want more usage from me. Which is fine. Just baffled on why Overstock went up twice so far without any usage. Lol. Thanks everyone
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Im assuming the luv button is not as nice as it was befor? too many people hitting it to get a high CLI but dont really use the card?

Hopefully they are catching on to the piker crowd.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hopefully they are catching on to the piker crowd.

Eventually all creditors will

Message 9 of 12
Pway
Valued Contributor

I have several cards with Comenity.  Although I get the most luv on my Express card.  I shop there more frequently than I do at the other stores.  My Express card has gone from 250 to 1050, openng date October, 2014.  However,  have hit the luv button on all my other Comenity cards and it is a no go. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.