Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity CLIs

tag
mato01
Regular Contributor

Comenity CLIs

Hit the "request credit line increase" button on my Comenity cards today. Results are:

J Crew - $1800 to $5100.... was able to hit the button 11 times before I got the 7-10 message.

HSN - No got 7-10  message 

Overstock - No got 7-10  message 

Ann Taylor - No got 7-10  message 

In the Garden until 6/1/2016
Mar 2014: All Scores in the 520 range.
FEB 2016: myFICO: EQ 660, TU 682 EX 681
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity CLIs

@mato01 wrote:

Hit the "request credit line increase" button on my Comenity cards today. Results are:

J Crew - $1800 to $5100.... was able to hit the button 11 times before I got the 7-10 message.

I don't know what it is about that J. Crew card. Maybe their CLI button is permanently stuck on Smiley Happy 

I haven't used my card yet, but I was able to get one small $200 increase out of it when I signed up for it. Going to buy a pair of socks with it tonight. 

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mato01 wrote:

Was the HSN a hard pull?

Message 3 of 4
schsa210
Established Contributor

Congrats on your increase. 

Did you have a lot of usage on your cards?  For some crazy reason, I haven't been able to get any increases on 4 of my 5 Comenity cards.  I think I need to make a few purchases and carry some balances or something.

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.