cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Cli Verification?

tag

Comenity Cli Verification?

Hi everyone. Got a virgin america visa about a month ago and they gave me a $300 limit. I was told it was a mistake and that it had to put in a request for a cli. I put it in and they said that since I have a fraud alert on my cr they had to call the number on the alert or I could remove it. I called experian and there is no fraud alert on my report I requested $15,000. I'm pretty sure it's approved since I make $350k per year.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Comenity Cli Verification?

Grats on your approval and good luck on finalizing the CLI Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8

Thanks!
Message 3 of 8
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 4 of 8

The supervisor didn't call me back so I don't know if I'm approved or not. Your thoughts...
Message 5 of 8
kromerok
Established Member

I went through this also, got the 300 and was offered the higher tier card I forget what they call it now. I asked for 30 which they gave and realized after using it a few months when you pay over 5k they can hold your amounts up to 21 days. I use it quite a bit and always do a PIF but its usually about 70-80% of the CL when you factor in the up to 21 days thats a lot of dead time.

I called back for an increase and they told me since I got the 1st one I had to wait a few months for another.  Basically ask for more before they approve you if you think you'll be using it alot. 

Message 6 of 8
blondy250
Established Contributor

@buildingcreditfromnothing wrote:
Hi everyone. Got a virgin america visa about a month ago and they gave me a $300 limit. I was told it was a mistake and that it had to put in a request for a cli. I put it in and they said that since I have a fraud alert on my cr they had to call the number on the alert or I could remove it. I called experian and there is no fraud alert on my report I requested $15,000. I'm pretty sure it's approved since I make $350k per year.

Congrats, I also congratulate on more the doubling your income from 160k to 350k in the space of a couple days. A very good way to get adverse action or a FR.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 7 of 8

My personal salary is 160k. My total income is 350k since I am an LLC and its income is also reflected on my tax return. Lol!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.