Did you mean: 

Comenity Closing Spree!

tag
designated_knitter
Established Contributor

Re: Comenity Closing Spree!

@Anonymous wrote:

images-4.jpeg

Did you ever play with (or have kids)  that played with Tangrams?  This TOTALLY reminds me of that... I think we just found something a cool educational use for the cards (beyond the more obvious "comenity = the devil" and "choose your credit wisely!")
Tangrams.jpg

Started Over Again after Cap1 Death Penalty:
06/15/2019:
03/02/2021:
04/06/2021:
05/28/2021:
Lesson Learned: DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!! THE BEAR WILL WIN!!!
Message 41 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@designated_knitter wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

images-4.jpeg

Did you ever play with (or have kids)  that played with Tangrams?  This TOTALLY reminds me of that... I think we just found something a cool educational use for the cards (beyond the more obvious "comenity = the devil" and "choose your credit wisely!")
Tangrams.jpg

Let's all join in Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 44
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Made a large purchase on one of my Commenity cards.

Shortly after, 50% of my accounts showed as "creditor closed account" on my credit karma. I inquired, and was told I need to provide a picture of my drivers license, social security card, bank statement, and a bill from my home address.

They said it appears my accounts are "fraud". All because a large puchase? I have perfect pay history on all the ones I use.

I lost my SS card when I was a kid. Honestly, I want them all to just close, but the sad part is I wasted so many inquries obtaining these accounts, all of which are looking to be closed. And the remark "creditor closed account" makes me look horrible.

I deeply regret applying for any Commenity cards. I should have left this crap alone.

Not happy;

Which card was it?

How much was the purchase for?

Was this your first "bigger" purchase for this card?

Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just wondering why they only shut down half of the accounts if they told you "all" the accounts were fraud. I'm sorry this happened to you.
Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.