Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Credit Card List

tag
audia4
Established Contributor

Re: Comenity Credit Card List

I can't get any of the ones that I'm familiar with to give me a pop up box. Smiley Frustrated

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811

**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000

Message 51 of 71
audia4
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

There have been a couple lists foating around the forums but I don't think this thread's list is as comprehensive as another one that JMills and other folks put together.  Please note that not all of these programs offer the pre-approval option or as commonly referred to as the "shopping cart trick".  Only certain Comenity retail card programs offer it and can change from time to time.

So how do I figure out which ones do? I have tried Abercrombie, Pottery Barn and Express and nothing. Those are probably the only ones that I would ever use.

TU: 819 EQ: 821 EX 811

**$7500****$30,000*****$13500****$42,200****$10,000***$10,700*****$6000****$11,000*****OPEN****OPEN******$27,000*****11,000

Message 52 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@audia4 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

There have been a couple lists foating around the forums but I don't think this thread's list is as comprehensive as another one that JMills and other folks put together.  Please note that not all of these programs offer the pre-approval option or as commonly referred to as the "shopping cart trick".  Only certain Comenity retail card programs offer it and can change from time to time.

So how do I figure out which ones do? I have tried Abercrombie, Pottery Barn and Express and nothing. Those are probably the only ones that I would ever use.

You don't.  Comenity isn't going to explicitly tell you which ones do and which ones do not.  You can only learn from others who have posted their experiences and have attempted the pre-approvals with the most popular ones like Victoria's Secret, J.Crew, The Buckle, Express, Ann Taylor, MyPoints.com, Total Rewards, and so on.

Message 53 of 71
surgemorales
Established Member

How do you get mypoints card ? Or totalrewards ?
I currently in the process of rebuilding my credit. Experian has me at 740 and I've had a WF $500 secured card for about 2 years. I just recently got Macy $300 - Walmart $200 - Bank of America $500 (secured) - Chase Freedom $1K - Kohls $300 - JCrew $300 - Barclaycard - 1K - Buckle $300 - Sears Mastercard $400 - BestBuy Mastercard $400 - Guess I am gardening since Dec 31, 2013 for at least 6 months. Im screwed up during the holidays and acquired 6 new credit cards. Its so difficult!
Message 54 of 71
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

You would need to visit their respective websites.

http://www.totalrewards.com/e-totalrewards/

http://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/index.vm

Message 55 of 71
teddybearkelli1
Contributor

Sportsman guide visa seems to be a common one too. I just received one with a 10k limit, using the shopping cart trick. Was a soft pull.
FICO scores: 790 (EQ) 786 (EX) 796 (TU) |
My Wallet:NFCU CR Visa 24k, AMEX Delta Gd 18k, Walmart Discvr 12k, USAA Plat RA MC 13k, BECU Visa 13k, NFCU NR MC 10k, Sams Discvr 10k, Sportsmans Visa 11.5k, WF Plat Visa 10k, Paypal Extra MC 10k, BofA Fraternity MC 14k, Sams Credit 10k, USAA World MC 9k, Military Star 8.2k |BOA CR 8k |AMEX Evrdy 8k |Lowes 7.3k | Chase Military Star MC 16k, JCPenneys MC 7k, Discover IT 5k , Gymboree Visa 4.5k, Sears MC 4k, TJX MC 3.5k, ToysRUS MC 5k, Chase Amazon Visa 3k, Home Depot 3k, Citibank Simplicity 6.5k, Fred Meyers Visa 2.5k, Target 2k, Kohls 2k, ITunes Visa 5k, Macys 2k, Vystar CU Visa 5k
Message 56 of 71
surgemorales
Established Member

What's the website to sportsman guide ? Also i became a member of mypoints website at which point do i get the pre-approval.?
I currently in the process of rebuilding my credit. Experian has me at 740 and I've had a WF $500 secured card for about 2 years. I just recently got Macy $300 - Walmart $200 - Bank of America $500 (secured) - Chase Freedom $1K - Kohls $300 - JCrew $300 - Barclaycard - 1K - Buckle $300 - Sears Mastercard $400 - BestBuy Mastercard $400 - Guess I am gardening since Dec 31, 2013 for at least 6 months. Im screwed up during the holidays and acquired 6 new credit cards. Its so difficult!
Message 57 of 71
teddybearkelli1
Contributor

Www.sportsmansguide.com. The trick for theirs is to put any item in your basket, also click the tab that's says buyers club and click join now, it will put the membership in your basket. Check out as a guest, as you go through and get to the payment page, you will get the preapproved popup and click t accept. After that it will tell you your credit limit. You can then just close the page and do not have to complete your purchase. I received the card in about 5 days.
FICO scores: 790 (EQ) 786 (EX) 796 (TU) |
My Wallet:NFCU CR Visa 24k, AMEX Delta Gd 18k, Walmart Discvr 12k, USAA Plat RA MC 13k, BECU Visa 13k, NFCU NR MC 10k, Sams Discvr 10k, Sportsmans Visa 11.5k, WF Plat Visa 10k, Paypal Extra MC 10k, BofA Fraternity MC 14k, Sams Credit 10k, USAA World MC 9k, Military Star 8.2k |BOA CR 8k |AMEX Evrdy 8k |Lowes 7.3k | Chase Military Star MC 16k, JCPenneys MC 7k, Discover IT 5k , Gymboree Visa 4.5k, Sears MC 4k, TJX MC 3.5k, ToysRUS MC 5k, Chase Amazon Visa 3k, Home Depot 3k, Citibank Simplicity 6.5k, Fred Meyers Visa 2.5k, Target 2k, Kohls 2k, ITunes Visa 5k, Macys 2k, Vystar CU Visa 5k
Message 58 of 71
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@surgemorales wrote:
How do you get mypoints card ? Or totalrewards ?

Create a profile through those respective website directly.  Enter your info as it appears on your credit report.  Total Rewards pre-approved me immediately (unfortunately I took a HP for it), Mypoints took a few weeks, but it eventually popped up when I logged in (no HP).

Total Rewards gave me a higher limit, but YMMV.

Message 59 of 71
surgemorales
Established Member

My first question on the totalrewards site is how do you get pre-approved ? It's not like you can buy something or put anything in a shopping cart ?
Secondly has anyone gotten the total rewards without a hardpull ?

As far as the mypoints at which point do you get the pre-approved ? Is there somewhere you have to go or click on ?

Any hints would be appreciated
Message 60 of 71
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.