Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Justice Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Justice Credit Card

GF has Justice CC.  Got letter in mail stating that Cap 1 will be taking over for Comenity bank starting June 26th.  Guess no move luv every month from now on.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Justice Credit Card

@Anonymous wrote:

GF has Justice CC.  Got letter in mail stating that Cap 1 will be taking over for Comenity bank starting June 26th.  Guess no move luv every month from now on.

I got the same letter today.

Message 2 of 10
JSS3
Valued Contributor

For that card only, correct?
Message 3 of 10
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

NEWSFLASH for Justice Cardholders!!!

Just got a letter today that as of June 26th Capital One is taking over the Justice Credit Card from Community Bank. It remains to be seen whether this will be beneficial or not.
Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is the only card so far that she has gotten a letter on.  She also has VS and JCrew.  She has been able to get credit line increases on them, so she is somewhat concerned about the change.  Although we both have accounts with Amazon and Walmart and have been able to take advantage of the chat option.  With the change, there might be a period of time when CLIs may not occur which would not be fun.

Message 5 of 10
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Amazon and Walmart are Synchrony not Comenity.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes.  They are.  My point was that we have had success with Synchrony  in regards to CLI and hopefully nothing will change with Justice moving over, but there will probably be some kind of transition period where they might look at future payment history.

Message 7 of 10
JSS3
Valued Contributor

I'm still lost...

What does Synchrony(Walmart) have to do with Comenity(Justice) changing over to Capital One?

Are you saying you loved the frequent CLIs from both Synchrony and Comenity? Was that why you thew up Synchrony when referencing the Comenity to Cap1 change?
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brain fart.  Sorry.  Smiley Embarassed

Message 9 of 10
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Lol. No worries. I thought I missed something.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.