Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity -KingSize Direct. No CLI :(

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity -KingSize Direct. No CLI :(

Well mark me down for the denied Cli category. I clicked on love button on the 3rd, 6th and 9th statement (today which cut on 6/4) opened 7/31/15 ; $250 limit. Made minimum pmt plus 7 out of 8 times. Made 3 purchases in the first five mos. I dialed the purchases back when i learned from myfico boards howthat affected util%. any help is appreciated. i did use the 90 day deferral option twice...mayb e that hurt my chances?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Commenity -KingSize Direct. No CLI :(

You did nothing wrong. Some Comenity cards you can get immediate increases on such as my J Crew, Express , etc. Some you have to wait the full 9 mos or more, like my Victoria Secret and Overstock. I can't figure them out either.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. Thank you. I guess i'll try again in 3 mos. 

Message 3 of 10
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Also, some of them do go by your scores. I have the KingSize card....my SL was only $250, now my limit is well over $1250, after a year. Everytime I asked for an increase, they stated my score was low and not enough history.

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity -KingSize Direct. No CLI :(

If you have a promo on your account, they will not give you a cli.  I learned this with RH & PB.  

Message 5 of 10
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Don't let it deter you from pushing forward though. It will come.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick update for those playing at home:  Kingsize $250 limit 7/2015.  finally doubled to $500 on 2/1/2017.  

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing like waiting a year and a half to finally showing you the love....lol!!😃 And, they probably thought that was generous!! Congrats anyway for finally cracking that open!!
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you go back and keep requesting until you got the red message? There may be more credit available to you.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi elk... I tried the credit limit increase button 3 mos, 6 mos 9 mos, 12mos and 15 mos.  I got the 7-10 day response every time.  I just happened to be on KS website and a tag notifiying me i had $500 of credit to use. So perhaps someone felt sorry for me ? lol. I feel like an outlier as most of the posts indicated they upgraded @ 9-12mos. Really thought I was stuck at $250 forever. Was thinking aout clicking on button for the heck of it. 

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.