Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Overstock Non-Use

tag
elim
Senior Contributor

Comenity Overstock Non-Use

So, I have been wondering when they would close my OS card (only Comenity card I have, It sits at ~$7,600). I needed some stuff for work so I dug deep in the sock drawer and pulled it out after 17 months... still good.    :]

ftyggyhghuh.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Comenity Overstock Non-Use

Ah man you only had 7 more months to hit the big 24Smiley Wink. Ah well, look forward to your post in Dec '18Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 5
elim
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ah man you only had 7 more months to hit the big 24Smiley Wink. Ah well, look forward to your post in Dec '18Smiley Happy

lol, I'll post it then for sure, I have read for 3 years how I should use a store cad every 6 months so I check the account often, waiting to be locked out.

Curious... How many months has everyone kept a comenity card alive without use?

Message 3 of 5
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@elim wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

lol, I'll post it then for sure, I have read for 3 years how I should use a store cad every 6 months so I check the account often, waiting to be locked out.

Curious... How many months has everyone kept a comenity card alive without use?

I went over a year. Ended up closing all my Comenity cards ealier this year, or I would have gone longer. 

Message 4 of 5
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

DW has the OS card, and its been inactive for at least 12 months, maybe closer to 18 months.  i think i'll be

checking for her.  

Well, you at least have 10+ more years of account reporting from this point!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.