cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity - Possible to transfer CLs and backdate?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity - Possible to transfer CLs and backdate?

This probably isn't possible but I thought I'd ask anyway:

I have 2 Comenity cards - a J.Crew one, and a very, very, very old Victoria's Secret one that I didn't even realize existed until I was looking over my CR. I was originally planning to close the VS account, but now I was wondering if it's possible to add the CL from it to my J.Crew card and backdate the J.Crew account to the VS account. Or is that impossible for store cards?

Also, anyone have a backdoor number for Comenity?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity - Possible to transfer CLs and backdate?

Seriously doubt that would happen. I have never heard of them operating like. Nothing wrong with asking them but I think you will get the same answer.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.