Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Reporting Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Reporting Question

Call the # on the back of your card, and when the robolady asks, tell her credit limit increase. Then your annual salary. When she asks if you are requesting a specific amount, say no. Aaaand then if you get the CLI, DONT HANG UP. Start over again. Keep going until you get the 7-10 day message. Legend has it the robolady shows more luv than the luv button. I, however, am unluv'd equally by both lol.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Call the # on the back of your card, and when the robolady asks, tell her credit limit increase. Then your annual salary. When she asks if you are requesting a specific amount, say no. Aaaand then if you get the CLI, DONT HANG UP. Start over again. Keep going until you get the 7-10 day message. Legend has it the robolady shows more luv than the luv button. I, however, am unluv'd equally by both lol.

@Anonymous Well Well @Anonymous...Now that's some good information. Does that work for all Comenity cards? How long do you have to have the card in order to ask this of the robolady?

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous Well Well @Anonymous...Now that's some good information. Does that work for all Comenity cards? How long do you have to have the card in order to ask this of the robolady?

thats my question ...

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

thats my question ...

glad i enlightened!

well it doesnt work for all of them. Basically the only one I have heard of it working with is the Bergners/bonton/carsons/younkers/elder beerman card. I dont think you can have multiples as one card is used at all of the stores. Then again, the card management page is different.

Few people have got the limit up to 20k.  I would make sure the card is 30-90 days old and make a few purchases. Get it to 10k. Then 30-90 days later repeat and get it to 15 or 20k.

Haven't heard any reports of this causing a HP. That is only isolated to this card tho.

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've heard of it working for overstock, Victoria's Secret, and JCrew. Not for me, but anyway...

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I've heard of it working for overstock, Victoria's Secret, and JCrew. Not for me, but anyway...

Have you heard of NY&Co working? I can't seem to find much information on this card. That's the only Comenity card I have.

Message 16 of 19
rios138
New Contributor

Works for the blue nile card also I went from 1k to11.4k

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I have seen one or two posts about success with new York and co.
Message 18 of 19
damnedanddetermined
Established Contributor

no HP for bobotlady... and Barneys is very generous too!! My Carsons and Barneys is past 20K in 2 months! Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.