Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity SCT Acquired Cards Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity SCT Acquired Cards Question

For those of you that used the SCT to get Comenity cards I have a question. Did you have to use the cards before they would report? Or did they all report no matter if you had a balnce or not?

Xace

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity SCT Acquired Cards Question

They will initially report the acct to the CRA...but if you want them to update them monthly...you need to use them. Also, if you get a CLI, you need to use the card that month so it'll report the new change.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fun fact: HSN reported a zero and a January statement cut zero. My other comenity accounts aren't until the 21-25, we shall see if I get more series reporting.
Message 3 of 8
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

I would like to have a wayfair card but can not get the pop up on firefox or chrome.

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 4 of 8
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

@Vegas4Play wrote:

I would like to have a wayfair card but can not get the pop up on firefox or chrome.

I want that card really bad too! I go to the site every day and put stuff in my cart, and still no pop up. I have been trying for about 3 weeks now.

I am actually gardening until at least June or July, but if I get that pop up, I am going for it!!!! I want a headboard and the one I want is at Wayfair!

Message 5 of 8
JMCB
Regular Contributor

The Buckle and Victoria Secret automatically reported. Ann Taylor, NY & Company, and The Limited, didnt report for almost 60 days. I had to go and make a purchase at those 3 stores and then a few days after the billing cycle they reported. So basically took little over 2 months after I opened them.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can push a payment of $2-3 onto the card to force a statement to be cut, which counts as activity so the account reports. You can even set it up to do it automatically every month to make it even easier.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all. I used the SCT to get a few cards didnt want them to report all at once. Or if they did at least have several months of being open.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.