cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Sportsman's Guide Visa Website?

tag
missjae
Established Contributor

Comenity Sportsman's Guide Visa Website?

Is anyone else having a problem using the CLI button?  I've been trying to use it for several days now.  When I hit the button nothing happens.  I've tried in IE, Chrome, and the AOL browser...nothing Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
tcrutchf
Valued Member

Re: Comenity Sportsman's Guide Visa Website?

I have been trying on the JCrew site for days also. Nothing happens!

Chapter 13 Discharge - October 27, 2021
Current FICO 8 scores: Experian-689 Equifax-676 TransUnion-656
Message 2 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@missjae wrote:

Is anyone else having a problem using the CLI button?  I've been trying to use it for several days now.  When I hit the button nothing happens.  I've tried in IE, Chrome, and the AOL browser...nothing Smiley Sad

Have you tried calling them?

Message 3 of 6
missjae
Established Contributor

@tcrutchf thanks for the info! Must be a comenity thing then.

@FinStar, I did in hopes of using the automated system, but didn't want to speak to someone. Guess I need to decide if I want a CLI enough to speak to someone.
Message 4 of 6
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@missjae wrote:
@tcrutchf thanks for the info! Must be a comenity thing then.

@FinStar, I did in hopes of using the automated system, but didn't want to speak to someone. Guess I need to decide if I want a CLI enough to speak to someone.

It's processed in the same method so it's a matter of 5 (give or take) minutes and done.  End result is the same unless you don't like dealing with people and/or depends how bad you want it.

Message 5 of 6
d12
New Contributor

I just tried the Sportsman's Guide CLI button, and it worked for me.  I was on Firefox.

Cap One Quicksilver ($10,000); Barclays Rewards WMC ($7200); Lowes ($4050); Wal-mart ($3250); HSN ($1800); Amazon ($2300); Sportsmans Guide Visa ($1400); Target ($700); Victoria's Secret ($900)

EX: 806, EQ: 780, WM TU: 806
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.