Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Store Cards Reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Store Cards Reporting

From reading through old threads I see that in order for the card to report it has to be used. My question is will it report if used and then paid off before the statement cuts? 
Or does there have to be a balance when the statement cuts to get it to report ( or update )? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Store Cards Reporting

My Comenity cards report when I use them even when I pay them off before the statement cuts. I think as long as you have some activity it will report but maybe others can chime in.
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can confirm, for me Victoria's Secret only reports when I use it but will report any time a statement generates, whether it's a bill or a $0 balance usage statement.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let your charge post and a statement generate, then pay it. I recently spent $117 on J Crew which I hadn't used in 8 months.

It just reported today and I will pay it off by the due date. I had gotten a cli recently and wanted it to report.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Can confirm, for me Victoria's Secret only reports when I use it but will report any time a statement generates, whether it's a bill or a $0 balance usage statement.

This is always when my reports too. It seems they don't generate a statement if you don't use it and have no balance, but when I do use it and PIF before the statement cuts, it reports.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is always when my reports too. It seems they don't generate a statement if you don't use it and have no balance, but when I do use it and PIF before the statement cuts, it reports.

Exactly.  My VS card hadn't reported since July until this month.  I had a couple CLIs I wanted to report and incidentally had a really good coupon and was a couple points shy of my next rewards certificate so I picked up a couple things for cheap, paid them off the day the transaction posted, and once the billing cycle ended BAM, it started showing up on my reports with the updated CL and $0 balance (except for Transunion... that CRA is soooooo slooooooooow sometimes, haha.  Hopefully it'll update in the next couple days).

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.