Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity/ Synchrony AA -Please post screen shots or letters

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity/ Synchrony AA -Please post screen shots and letters

Definitely a pain to post screenshots sometimes, kdm -I still have not figured out how to crop photos on my mac since the upgrade to El Capitan so I have to take the screen shot on my phone, and crop it on phone, even if I'm actually on the main computer. It can be a pain.

Message 31 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How do you post a photo?

matwar - when you hit "reply" to a post, there are several icons on the response dashboard, above the area where you are typing in your response. One of them is a picture that looks like a mountain. if you click on that photo, you can insert or edit an image. Hope this answers your question! Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 61
JSS3
Valued Contributor

We go over AA a lot on these forums. Each time, we're told what not to do in order to fly under the radar. Us regulars know by now(even if we don't follow the advice) what not to do. This is not a thread about how not to get AA. The OP asked if anyone would be ok furnishing what AA looks like when it happens(in so many words). There has been reponses since saying no one HAS to do anything or shouldn't feel pressured to do it. Understood. Now, reponses on what not to do. Again, the topic, itself, was asking if someone(who feels comfortable enough) could post a screen shot. No pressure. If you're able to, it would be more than appreciated. Otherwise, we get everything else that has already been stated here...and in every other thread that AA is brought up in. 

Message 33 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JSS3 wrote:

We go over AA a lot on these forums. Each time, we're told what not to do in order to fly under the radar. Us regulars know by now(even if we don't follow the advice) what not to do. This is not a thread about how not to get AA. The OP asked if anyone would be ok furnishing what AA looks like when it happens(in so many words). There has been reponses since saying no one HAS to do anything or shouldn't feel pressured to do it. Understood. Now, reponses on what not to do.

Again, the topic, itself, was asking if someone(who feels comfortable enough) could post a screen shot. No pressure. If you're able to, it would be more than appreciated. Otherwise, we get everything else that has already been stated here...and in every other thread that AA is brought up in. 

Thanks Js33, very helpful post! Smiley Happy

Message 34 of 61
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

There is no denying that AA exists, it happens, and it happens with every lender. Again, if you do not make yourself a risky customer, you won't have to worry about it. Don't apply for 10 accounts every month. Don't rack up 20 inquiries in 2 months. Don't max out your cards. Make large payments. Keep util low. These are all simple steps that we all know how to do.

Now, as far as screenshots, I agree it's simply a PITA sometimes to post pictures and maybe people don't want to go through it. I do believe that the AA has happened, but even if you don't believe it, it doesn't mean it will never happen to you.

If I could give mutiple Kudos i would

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 35 of 61
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

ddemari I comend u for doing that, It was certainly not needed, the AA is coming from abuse and over inflated credit lines on many mnay many accounts, All I seem to read about lately is people pushing the "LLLLLUUUUVVVVV" button and again and again, and again and AGAIN. Lenders are catching on an not granting all this LLLLUUUVVVV and 50 new TL per person with them. It is being gotten because a no fail computer (with preset algorithums, apparently out of date or something ) is generating it, but when it is actually "reviewed or maybe not who knows" by a person or a team of persons. Then they shut it down........then we are all like awwww what happen they gave it to me,  why did they give it to me. Who needs a freaking 20K store card limit for one store other than a home improvment store, if you are spending that kind of money at "1" store kudos to you charge it pay it and move on I don't care what anyones incoome is makes me no nevermind. But be serious folks geezzzz. all these words are JMHO. Which I am entitled too. HAGD

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 36 of 61
lhcole77
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This thread is whack.

The burden of proof is not on the posters to "prove their AA." This isn't a courtroom. If they want to post screenshots, great. If not, that's fine too. But their veracity shouldn't be subject to skepticism just because they don't want to comply with your requests for screenshots.

+1

Good grief, people.

Message 37 of 61
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

@JSS3 wrote:

Very interested in this thread to SEE what AA initially looks like. For instance, are options greyed out? Do you see 0.00 or N/A?

After being very bad, I went to log into Barclays early in the morning and saw that my available credit was way less. I panicked only for it to update later. Swore that was AA. Couple other times Barclays has shown N/A. Once for Chase too a few months back. Again, both updated and all was well. This happens around 3-6:00am when one should be sleeping.

So I thought I witnessed AA but they weren't. What does real AA look like?

Same thing happened to me on Sunday.  I called on Monday and the rep thought I was crazy lol.

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 38 of 61
ddemari
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Definitely a pain to post screenshots sometimes, kdm -I still have not figured out how to crop photos on my mac since the upgrade to El Capitan so I have to take the screen shot on my phone, and crop it on phone, even if I'm actually on the main computer. It can be a pain.

no no lol. screen shot on mac using el capitan or any operating system is painless. APPLE/COMMAND + SHIFT + 3 full shoot. APPLE/COMMAND+ SHIFT 4 allows you to screen shoot what you want. 

open image from desk top, crop it if you didnt crop it right from get go. hit tools, annotate insert object and my go to is rectange, pop that over your personal info and boom done.

at work im on desktop pc, prtscreen. paste into word doc. hit save image as. open in paint, crop, use eraser to block out personal info. save as jpeg. insert into wherever u want.

I get it, people dont like doing it. it does take just a few minutes to get it down though. forget it on the phone or ipad, more complicated that ways. 

Message 39 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@securingourfuture wrote:

@JSS3 wrote:

Very interested in this thread to SEE what AA initially looks like. For instance, are options greyed out? Do you see 0.00 or N/A?

After being very bad, I went to log into Barclays early in the morning and saw that my available credit was way less. I panicked only for it to update later. Swore that was AA. Couple other times Barclays has shown N/A. Once for Chase too a few months back. Again, both updated and all was well. This happens around 3-6:00am when one should be sleeping.

So I thought I witnessed AA but they weren't. What does real AA look like?

Same thing happened to me on Sunday.  I called on Monday and the rep thought I was crazy lol.

I've seen this in my Barclay account too and thought it was just me. Yes, I would like to see what real AA looks like, it would sure help.

This point exactly is why I was reading this thread. I'm interested to see what it looks like, too.

Message 40 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.