Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity and Motorola Update!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Comenity and Motorola Update!

Comenity after over 3 months and about 6 phone calls they finally figured out how to manual type out a letter to me with my full account number so I could use it and I went online and bought 2 clearance items and purchase went through!

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Scott_S
Regular Contributor

Re: Comenity and Motorola Update!

@Creditaddict wrote:

Comenity after over 3 months and about 6 phone calls they finally figured out how to manual type out a letter to me with my full account number so I could use it and I went online and bought 2 clearance items and purchase went through!

I just received my letter with the account number on September 29th.  I think they should issue a card even though there's no store to use it at.  It would make it easier for me, since that letter in the only paper in a drawer full of plastic.

Message 2 of 11
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

@Scott_S wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I just received my letter with the account number on September 29th.  I think they should issue a card even though there's no store to use it at.  It would make it easier for me, since that letter in the only paper in a drawer full of plastic.

Amazon.com store card gives you a paper card even their is no store.

Message 3 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Hey I jusyed wanted my account number!!
Message 4 of 11
CardHunter
Established Contributor

OK I need help, I finally got the pop up again for the Motorola card and took the offer and put my info in and then it said I already had a account and to call 1-855-334-3613 so I did and the guy said he didn't see a Motorola charge account under my info. So I asked the guy what I should do and he said just wait 30 days and apply again! I mean really??? Any advise what I should do?

Message 5 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CardHunter wrote:

OK I need help, I finally got the pop up again for the Motorola card and took the offer and put my info in and then it said I already had a account and to call 1-855-334-3613 so I did and the guy said he didn't see a Motorola charge account under my info. So I asked the guy what I should do and he said just wait 30 days and apply again! I mean really??? Any advise what I should do?

they are a disaster that's about all the advice I can give is.... my account literally just started reporting over 30 days after I got the error after accepting the pre-approval.

Message 6 of 11
CardHunter
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@CardHunter wrote:

they are a disaster that's about all the advice I can give is.... my account literally just started reporting over 30 days after I got the error after accepting the pre-approval.

I couldn't agree more, they are clueless! 100% disaster.

Message 7 of 11
CardHunter
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@CardHunter wrote:

Ok so I just called back and spoke to a lady this time and told her what happened this morning and she said let me look into that for you and she said yes I had a pre approval so she asked me for my last 4 again and the rest of the info and she put me on hold for about 2 mins and came back and said I was approved for $1,500.00. She said I will get a welcome kit in the mail in 7 - 10 days LOL..Lets hope so because this whole Motorola deal has been a headache, but I am glad I was approved.

Message 8 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CardHunter wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@CardHunter wrote:

Ok so I just called back and spoke to a lady this time and told her what happened this morning and she said let me look into that for you and she said yes I had a pre approval so she asked me for my last 4 again and the rest of the info and she put me on hold for about 2 mins and came back and said I was approved for $1,500.00. She said I will get a welcome kit in the mail in 7 - 10 days LOL..Lets hope so because this whole Motorola deal has been a headache, but I am glad I was approved.

now log into comenity.net/motorola and create your online account and hit the cli button!

Message 9 of 11
CardHunter
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@CardHunter wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@CardHunter wrote:

now log into comenity.net/motorola and create your online account and hit the cli button!

Done! Only got to hit it 2 times before the 7 -10 day msg. but got a extra $500.00 Smiley Happy Thanks CA!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.