Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity auto lady doesn't like me yet

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity auto lady doesn't like me yet

So I've tried the button online a few times without any luck.  I decided to try computer lady because its worked for many people.   Didn't work either.   Account has been open just under six months.   Score has gone up 40 points since i got my vs card.  Anyone got any suggestions?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Comenity auto lady doesn't like me yet

Depending on Comenity card I have read some can't get a CLI until they have had the card 9 months. I'm not sure which cards those are. That maybe the reason your not getting any love yet. Good Luck!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

CLIs are never guaranteed.
Message 3 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I've tried the button online a few times without any luck.  I decided to try computer lady because its worked for many people.   Didn't work either.   Account has been open just under six months.   Score has gone up 40 points since i got my vs card.  Anyone got any suggestions?

Which Card is it? Depends on the card, and sometimes your util as well. 

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

the card I was trying was the Victoria Secret card.  I also have an Overstock card I got a couple weeks ago.  Havent tried on that one yet.   Not sure exactly on util because i have gotten several cli's on other cards and paid off some old debt that was still affecting it when I last ran my reports in May.  I would venture probably round 30 percent.

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Certain Comenity cards are more likely to give CLI's; it would be helpful for you to read the Comenity threads and get a feel for it. The thread discusses which cards, average amount of time between CLI's, and methodology. Hope this helps!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Certain Comenity cards are more likely to give CLI's; it would be helpful for you to read the Comenity threads and get a feel for it. The thread discusses which cards, average amount of time between CLI's, and methodology. Hope this helps!

ok cool, ill go try and find it.  i probably have read it somewhere along the line, .........but i didnt get the award  

"to be most likely to forget everything ive learned in this class"

from my English professor for no reason.  lmbo

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
CLIs are never guaranteed.

you're absolutely right.  but mannnnnn they sure are nice.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does one need $5,000 CL to buy (Mod Cut) whatever ?

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesnt like me either. Had my 3 cards about 6 months now, just recently got a tiny increase of 200.00. I dont get them.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.