Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity card cli hp & sp

tag
NursePurse
Frequent Contributor

Comenity card cli hp & sp

Is it typical after hitting the "request an increase" button to be taken to the next page where it asks what your annual income is? I wasn't sure and do not want to rack up unnecessary inquiries.

I've read a few posts where online cli for VS, Loft were hp

Can you share your experience/which comenity card,  and how soon after you had the account you tapped the request an increase button?

EQ FICO 694 TU FICO 689 EXP FICO 695(Started rebuilding in Nov 2013, student loan charge-off's dating from 2011, all marked as paid on CRB's) 14% Utl Chase United Mileage Plus $5G/Citi DoubleCash $4G/USAirways MC $5G/NFCU cashRewards $11,500/Navcheck $10G/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2,500/Cap1 Quicksilver1 $2G/Gap $2500/Barclay Rewards MC $1G/Walmart $2,500/CareCredit joint $8400 LOFT/Express/VS all $2500 /J.Crew$7500/True Value $3G/True Value Discover$3G/Nordstrom $6G/Amazon $4G/ Amex Hilton HHonors $1G/Chase Amazon $500/Chase Freedom $2G/Paypal MC $4G/Amex Everyday $2G/Venture $5G/Amex Costco$2G
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity card cli hp & sp

I maybe wrong, I believe their request are SP

don't remember seeing anyone post about a CLI hp

some have luck with getting increases right away and most say

9 months before having any luck

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 2 of 5
mario6585
Established Member

yes it always asks for income....Everytime I have used the Luv button on all my comenity cards it has always been a SP...i have read in the forums there have been some rare rare times that Express has pulled a hp but dont know how true that is...if you dont qualify for a cli then you will get a 7 to 10 day message and a letter in the mail explaining why. i have pressed the button many times in one night  on many of my cards and gotten muliple increases and never recieved a hp.

Message 3 of 5
Hcontreras
Frequent Contributor

It's a SP. I tried it twice on my Express and Buckle cards and no HP each time. I watch my CR's closely too!
In my wallet: AMEX BCE $18k | AMEX ED $19.5k | AMEX EDP $10k | AMEX BCEP $10k | HEFCU $10k | Discover it $8.8k | Capital One QS $9k | Chase Freedom $4.5k | Walmart $3,200 | JCrew $2,350 | Chase Slate (AU) $22k.
Now in the garden...
Current FICO Scores: 783 (EX) | 766 (EQ) | 764 (TU)
Message 4 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@rebuildingcredit1 wrote:

Is it typical after hitting the "request an increase" button to be taken to the next page where it asks what your annual income is? I wasn't sure and do not want to rack up unnecessary inquiries.

I've read a few posts where online cli for VS, Loft were hp

Can you share your experience/which comenity card,  and how soon after you had the account you tapped the request an increase button?

should always be a sp.... there have been like 1 rare case and I believe comenity even said it was wrong where someone got hp.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.