Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity cards closed.

tag
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

Re: Comenity cards closed.

I just put 5k on my potterybarn card (mostly kid stuff) just the other day. There quality is great compared to most
Message 21 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
What could one possibly need that requires a 5 digit limit on a pottery barn card of all things?

On a good day, I can spend 200 maybe 250?  And nothing I needed. Smiley Wink

Message 22 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a whole lotta barn of the pottery kind.
Message 23 of 55
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

My potterybarn limit is 50k now I spend alot through them lol if you see there prices the limit would be understandable
Message 24 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tempusfugit123 wrote:
I just put 5k on my potterybarn card (mostly kid stuff) just the other day. There quality is great compared to most

Just depends if you like Potterybarn better than RH.  I decided on RH since I needed the lighting.  I didn't want too many store cards.   Some that I have now will be upgraded to Visa's/MC's in another year.  I use the one's I have but still feel like less is better with those.  Smiley Wink

Message 25 of 55
tempusfugit123
Frequent Contributor

I have an RH card as well buy don't use it as often because the style of furniture isn't my favorite but the lighting is beautiful. Use the cards mostly for my kids bedrooms.
Message 26 of 55
happypill
Valued Contributor

There's been a lot of speculation in this thread, but did they give you any reason why they are closing the accounts?  Was it because you didn't respond properly to the fraud alerts, or because you had too many accounts or too much outstanding credit with Comenity?  Did they tell you anything?

Message 27 of 55
Anonymous
Not applicable

@happypill wrote:

There's been a lot of speculation in this thread, but did they give you any reason why they are closing the accounts?  Was it because you didn't respond properly to the fraud alerts, or because you had too many accounts or too much outstanding credit with Comenity?  Did they tell you anything?

I was going to ask a similar question. OP how did you respond? Did you call in? Or just you just mail or fax the proof they asked for? If it's the latter, perhaps they didn't receive it for some reason. I would suggest calling them as soon as possible.

Message 28 of 55
msbia
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@happypill wrote:

I was going to ask a similar question. OP how did you respond? Did you call in? Or just you just mail or fax the proof they asked for? If it's the latter, perhaps they didn't receive it for some reason. I would suggest calling them as soon as possible.

Just an FYI, the OP is from 9/8/2014. Hopefully their issues has been resolved by now lol. 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 29 of 55
baller4life
Super Contributor

Lmao @ msbia! Yeah lets hope so! #zombiethread
Message 30 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.