Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity choose your payment date Visa and MC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity choose your payment date Visa and MC

After poking around in my Total Rewards Signature Visa and Good Sam Signature Visa accounts yesterday, I noticed a new feature/ section that allows you to choose a different payment date.

This feature is standard on so many other Visa and Mastercards with other lenders, and has been something we've never been able to do with Comenity in the past.

I'm not a Comenity fan, but it does help to be able to flex the payment date to align it with my other cards. There are only a few different dates to choose from, but it's better than not having that option at all.

I also noticed yesterday there is a new section and button for balance transfers within the online interface. Check under "my profile" and then also under account tab within my profile for your Comenity Visa and Mastercards.

They have changed several things in the online interface that were not there just the day before (choosing payment date and adding a specific balance transfer section). It's not a lot but it's a slight improvement.

Now if they would just stop doing other things that are weird..... Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.