Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity has me on ice for CLI

tag
happypill
Valued Contributor

Comenity has me on ice for CLI

The robot lady did not give me any CLI for my JCrew, Barney's or Overstock this time around.  I've had JCrew the longest and have always received at least one CLI for $300 each month.  When I received my Barney's card I got a SL of $3k and upon receipt got 4x $3k CLI to $15k total.  It seems like they may have changed some of their CLI policies.

On the other hand, I got the Sportman's Guide pop-up for the first time yesterday and received a $5k SL which I'm very happy with.  So I don't think Comenity hates me but they're just handling things differently.  To be honest, I don't use any of the cards that much and the limits I have on them already are more than adequate.  Perhaps Comenity is measuring spend v. limit more closely.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Comenity has me on ice for CLI

my monthly CLI's on comenity store cards have stopped also. i used to be able to sometimes to get 2 from jcrew a month. overstock monthly. barneys up to 30k.

now they are at their max limits for me for a while. 

Message 2 of 3
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: Comenity has me on ice for CLI

My Overstock account has been on ice for months for CLIs, until yesterday and yet again today. I got $250 in auto luv two days in a row. I just tried for an increase back in October when the account turned a year old and got the 7-10 day message. Not sure what their systems are up to these days.

So far, I still get CLIs every other month on my Express and Ann Taylor accounts. Barneys, though, was a monthly thing but I stopped requesting last month after the system was lagging during my request. Took it as a sign to call it quits. Smiley Indifferent

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.