Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity pop ups, odd and funny re: SCT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity pop ups, odd and funny re: SCT

try a different browser!

I got VS with Chrome after making sure my popups work.  All those 5 for $25 undies man.

Message 21 of 23
devineer1
Regular Contributor

I FINALLY get the pop up for VS, using a previous address FINALLY got it.... so when I went to correct the address they told me it would be 10 business days! What gives!!! I want the card give it to me give it to me give it to me.... What happens next who should I call!!!

I am but a work in progress, taking one day at a time, learning to be more patient. In the Garden as of 12/01/15

Equifax 569
Trans Union 607
Experian 588

Goal to be at or over 650
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just call customer service. I did it today and called right up, said i logged into my VS account and forgot to change my address before apping for card. She changed it right then.

I'm closing mine though. Stupid me forgot to put my income in so didn't get the preapproved amount, i got 150 LOL. I called and they said they couldn't raise it. So I'm just going to close it. Useless limit to me. Maybe it will pop up again in a few months.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.