Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity question

tag
dize
Regular Contributor

Comenity question

I had a question regarding this bank..I currently have a bill me later and newegg preferred account, which I just noticed are part of comenity bank. Since both of these accounts are hidden, I am not as dilligent in keeping low utility as I am with my other cards. I really want the total rewards visa, as I go to vegas and stay at caesers about a half a dozen times a year if not more. Since that is a comenity card, does anybody know if my BML and newegg balances can affect my chances at getting this card with comenity? I was denied last month, but my balances on my regular cards were quite high and I still have baddies Im waiting on to drop off. 

Does anybody know if there is a backdoor number for this card? I found some I tried but one said they don't recon and the other said they were for comenity and don't handle the total rewards apps.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Comenity question

I'm pretty sure Comenity uses an internal scoring model so your BML and Newegg are most likely factored into that.

I have had the best luck in dialing the regular number and asking for a Supervisor or Manager. They seem to be more empowered than front line CSRs. I haven't come across a dedicated recon point of contact other than that. Good luck!!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.