Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity store cards not reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity store cards not reporting

Does anyone know when comenity report newly opened store cards to the CRAs? Thanks for your input!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity store cards not reporting

Can't speak for the store cards but my Comenity Mastercard and Visas are all over the place in terms of reporting. Two have reported already and two haven't. Someone suggested that hers with Comenity reported earlier when she used them.  That makes sense as the two that are reporting are the ones I used already. Not sure if that's the case but wanted to mention.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Charge something on them and see if they report.  Then pay it off.  Works for me.  Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Charge something on them and see if they report.  Then pay it off.  Works for me.  Smiley Wink

Hope you are having a great evening Sandi and I agree! Interesting that the two of mine reporting are the two I charged just small $5 charges to.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone know when comenity report newly opened store cards to the CRAs? Thanks for your input!

@Overstock reports quickly within a month.  Others take a while. As @Sandibeach stated, buy something small and have the statement cut and it will report to the CRAs.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have several Comenity accounts and some report within a week after approval and some after the first statement is generated.  I have called them and they will let tell you when they report.  Several of my cards haven't been used and they are on my credit report.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.