Chilli
Established Contributor

Re: Comenity wants me to spend $$$$$

@Zorasmiles wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

50 shades of tame?

hahahahaha.... I am being tame actuallySmiley Wink 

...and a few more glasses of wine, couple of CLI's and she'll be ready to let loose her inner lioness...I can hear her saying to the lucky man "whisper your FICO score to me..now say no hard pulls" LOL the myfico version of 50 Shades of Grey LOL

Naw, I think she would say, "show me your Ritz" ...card...LOL

Message 41 of 47
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

@Chilli wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

50 shades of tame?

...and a few more glasses of wine, couple of CLI's and she'll be ready to let loose her inner lioness...I can hear her saying to the lucky man "whisper your FICO score to me..now say no hard pulls" LOL the myfico version of 50 Shades of Grey LOL

L O L   YEP!! I'm pretty sure you're right!! LOL Imagine if he showed her his CL and how many points he had LOL SCORE!!

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 42 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Zorasmiles wrote:

@Chilli wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

50 shades of tame?

L O L   YEP!! I'm pretty sure you're right!! LOL Imagine if he showed her his CL and how many points he had LOL SCORE!!

1K CL on a Ritz. Lololol.

But i'm bound by vows. Smiley Tongue

Message 43 of 47
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

@Chilli wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

50 shades of tame?

Rule #1 of the myFICO 50 Shades of Gray Games--What happens in the thread, stays in the thread!! LOL

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 44 of 47
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

@Chilli wrote:

@Zorasmiles wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

50 shades of tame?

you may be, but Irish80, and Happy Camper arentSmiley Wink

Message 45 of 47
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

I got the same email for my Marathon Visa.  I haven't used it in months.  I am thinking I should close it...

I have used the card only a handful of times in the past two years and I have way too much available credit.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 46 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately I cannot get a single card with comenity. I really want the overstock card. Oh well
Message 47 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.