Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity wants me to spend $$$$$

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity wants me to spend $$$$$

@pizza1 wrote:

This is the 4th email I've received just today with Comenity "reminding me" on how much available credit I have on 4 of my accounts  LOL!!  They apparently want me to spend money over the holiday weekendSmiley Wink

im like... Get in line Comenity.. I need to use Walmart, Sams, and Lowes first. Haven't used them in 2 months lol...

Easily solved.

Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 47
ddemari
Super Contributor

Overstock constantly reminds lol
Message 12 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got many emails also.  They're going to have to wait on me also.  Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just received one for my Motorola account. Do they think I need a new phone every month?
Message 14 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got the email from Jcrew plus another email from them about 30% off for cardmembers.  Still not planning on shopping this weekend. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 47
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

This is the 4th email I've received just today with Comenity "reminding me" on how much available credit I have on 4 of my accounts  LOL!!  They apparently want me to spend money over the holiday weekendSmiley Wink

im like... Get in line Comenity.. I need to use Walmart, Sams, and Lowes first. Haven't used them in 2 months lol...

I got an email from NY and Co, but I closed the card yesterday LOL.  They even bumped my VS card up by $200 to entice me.

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 16 of 47
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Got three of them today - Express, Overstock and J. Crew.

As I was typing this I got a phone call from Serta, asking me if I needed help purchasing the mattress I had in my shopping cart. He called yesterday too. LOL!

@pizza1 wrote:

Message 17 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

You better go empty that cart lol. They'll probably keep harassing you.
Message 18 of 47
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@ddemari wrote:
Overstock constantly reminds lol

yep, and I remind them I didnt get my monthly CLI either, LMAO!!!Smiley Wink

Message 19 of 47
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Just received one for my Motorola account. Do they think I need a new phone every month?

lmao!!!

Message 20 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.