Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Comenity won't PC Smile Gen to Total Rewards Visa

So they wouldn't convert my $6,250
Smile Gen, which has had a $0 bal since Aug 2012, to the newly debuted Total Rewards Visa.
However, they did tell me I could get a $20 Visa Gift Card for enrolling in Account Assure. Now... I normally decline this sort of stuff as I do not find value in securing a debt that wouldn't affect my family in anyway if I were to die.
All of those "account protection" or "account assure" programs are such a scam (not literally!)

So I signed up and will get a FREE $20 Visa Gift Card. The charge is $1.29 per $100 on statement. Even more motivation to keep statements at $0!
I can cancel at any time.
Since I never plan to have a reported balance on this account LOL I really will get a free $20!!!
Score!!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k | Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Senior Contributor
john398

Re: Comenity won't PC Smile Gen to Total Rewards Visa

Too bad, are you going to apply for the card anyway?
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Re: Comenity won't PC Smile Gen to Total Rewards Visa

Nope! Im in the garden! Wouldn't waste an inq for that card anyway. Just wanted to get more use out of a $6250 line lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $5k | Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+