Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commerce Bank (Kansas City, MO)

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Commerce Bank (Kansas City, MO)

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE:  Literally seconds after I posted my previous message I got an alert that Commerce pulled my Equifax CR.

I would agree with B335is upthread as far as their pre-approvals being solid.   It just depends on what SL they will assign upon approval.  I received a pre-approved offer early last week and submited it on 10/21.  It went to manual review and it was approved on Monday for $10,000.  So, I'm going to take this one for spin and see how it plays out.  They pulled EQ the same day it was submitted (I'm in OH).  Below is the offer I received:

Commerce PRM.jpg

Message 21 of 29
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats Finstar!!
Message 22 of 29
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@B335is wrote:
Congrats Finstar!!

Thanks B!  Sadly, they no longer offer the Garfield card that you have.  I think they retired that version over a year ago.  So, don't ever cancel that one! Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar, that's the same offer I applied for. How did you find out you were approved?

Message 24 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woo hoo finstar!  What are your scores and inquiries like ?  I could take a HP next year or after to grab their visa signature and then combine the limits. Its on the end of my to do list.

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

UPDATE:  Literally seconds after I posted my previous message I got an alert that Commerce pulled my Equifax CR.

I would agree with B335is upthread as far as their pre-approvals being solid.   It just depends on what SL they will assign upon approval.  I received a pre-approved offer early last week and submited it on 10/21.  It went to manual review and it was approved on Monday for $10,000.  So, I'm going to take this one for spin and see how it plays out.  They pulled EQ the same day it was submitted (I'm in OH).  Below is the offer I received:

Commerce PRM.jpg

Message 25 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called Commerce and found out I was approved for $8k SL. I wanted to keep this post updated, but I will also post my approval in the Approvals section.

Message 26 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seeing these high limits has me thinking all foolishly. But I am going to resist the temptation. I called in today, and nope, no automatic CLI for me.  They check every Feb and Aug.  The Visa Signature has a min income of $100k and score of 700+ and not even the world elite has income restrictions. They were encouraging me to apply for it and just get it done with to have a potentially lower APR.  But I dont need that.

Anyway I sent a few kindly worded emails explaining my changes in credit profile and score increases and asked if they would make a one time exception.  I am not going to hold my breath but we shall see. Lol. Otherwise I will just keep it and use it for small stuff now and then. Its only a year old.

Message 27 of 29
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

I also received the Special Connection offers in the mail, finally pulled the trigger and was instantly approved for 6k @ 12ish % interest after the 12 month 0% intro. I've had it for 6-7 months now and really wanting to get that CL up. Can't afford a hard pull though so trying to find out if a CLI request would be soft/hard. I may call them tomorrow.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 28 of 29
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@cartwrna wrote:
@I also received the Special Connection offers in the mail, finally pulled the trigger and was instantly approved for 6k @ 12ish % interest after the 12 month 0% intro. I've had it for 6-7 months now and really wanting to get that CL up. Can't afford a hard pull though so trying to find out if a CLI request would be soft/hard. I may call them tomorrow.

Just call them tomorrow to confirm since it will likely be a HP.  I have yet to see anyone that's received a CLI without being HP that was not a result of an auto-CLI.

Message 29 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.